Digital Media Manager
The Digital Media Manager will oversee UDARRI social media content across multiple digital platforms and will be expected to drive business objectives and opportunities across the channel while partnering with brand marketing to convey stylized editorial content that speaks to product, lifestyle and giving impact. This individual will be an expert on digital media marketing trends to build out social strategies, ideate with internal stakeholders and oversee social content distribution and execution of plans.
- Develop and implement the social media strategy to increase engagement, fan base and drive traffic and sales to www.UDARRI.com. Will partner with business stakeholders
- Develop editorial content plan by day that employs content best practices, maintains an effective content strategy and drives brand marketing objectives. Will work with key brand + creative stakeholders
- Determine and manage social media team structure for content plan development and execution; Employ social media response tactics and engagement strategies
- Provide ongoing analysis and weekly/monthly performance reporting
- Identify and partner with key online editorials and taste-makers for partnership opportunities and integrate into social communications.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Highly organized, highly efficient multi-tasker and ability to set priorities
- Creative thinker with ability to successfully follow through and execute new ideas.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and ability to clearly communicate needs to programmers.
- Excellent writing, grammar and editorial skills.
- Flexible and willingness to work outside normal office hours
Education And Experience
- 3-5 Years of experience in the Digital + Social Media industry
- BA or BS Degree
- Experience in coordinating and creating content for digital media buys.
EEO Statement: UDARRI is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ordinance